So here it goes world, I WANT TO BE A RACE CAR DRIVER. I don't think there is anyone on this planet who has the GENETIC physical or mental abilities to be a better driver than me. I also believe with the bottom of my heart that I am more passionate than anyone who I have met about auto racing. The sport of auto racing is the only thing in life that gives me an emotional response that will put me into my friend "Fight or Flight". Call it EGO or call it INSANITY but either way this is what puts a smile on my face at the end of the day, this is what dilates my pupils, this is what gets me high.
Starting at the age of 8 years old I was exposed to what most people will never even experience, my bar for excitement has been raised very high ever since.... THANKS DAD! Here is an example of how radical 8000 horsepowers sound from an NHRA Top Fuel dragster, now remember at 8 years old this stimulates everything in your mind, soul and body all at once.
On the video wait till about 0:16 seconds, it takes 4 people to brace the dragster just so they can blip the throttle! FUNNY AND AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment